03/09/2012

SEPTEMBER THIRD



I thought I'd share some photographs I took yesterday at the beach with my family. It was such a nice day out so I decided to go down to get some pictures for my photography project, I read the lying game in the sun, watched the waves and tried (and failed!) to build a sandcastle with my little cousin. To top off a great day, my dad came back from the coast to coast cycle, which was lovely and I'm so proud of him for doing it. I've hardly seen him the past couple of weeks! After congratulating him we all went back to my grandmas and ate a tonne of food. 






4 comments:

  1. Some great photos here! I'd love to live near a beach. Wow amazing achievement for your dad! I had a good old lazy Sunday yesterday just chilling with the family and boyfriend - the way Sundays were intended to spent of course! x

    just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! haha definitely! :) xx

      Delete
  2. That looks like such a lovely place, hope you enjoyed :) xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting! i read every one ♡